Thank you so very much for our wonderful hike in the Palm Springs area! We had a fantastic day out and about with you, and Zak spent the rest of our vacation smelling pine trees as we came across them. Thank you for sharing your beautiful neck of the woods with us. We would not have discovered such a fantastic hike on our own. Your knowledge of the woods was truly amazing. It's very clear that you love being out enjoying the nature around you. Thank you again for a fantastic day! We had a fantastic time, and if we make it out to the Palm Springs area again, we'll definitely give you a call! Kate, UK
Scott,Thank you so much for e-mailing me your photo album. All of us have enjoyed looking at them and remembering that great day at Joshua Tree. For us, it was the best way to see and enjoy the Park. It truly was one of the highlights of our trip to the desert. Many, many thanks". Nancy, New York
Hey Scott, this is Ann and I was fortunate to have you as a guide with Donna's group last week. Just saw the pictures and they are wonderful keepsakes as well as a great reminder of a wonderful experience in Palm Springs. You made our hike so great as well as interesting with all of your information you shared with us. We loved the organic lunch restaurant you suggested and we truly appreciate all the extra time you spent with us....you really made us so comfortable. Thanks for spending "quality" time with us and making our adventure so fun. Never change....you are perfect for your job!!
Reservations, payments & other tour details
- Trail Discovery operates on a reservation basis.
- We generally prefer several days notice, (or more), to assure your day & time preference.
- We can, at times, accommodate guests with short notice.
- We do combine parties, (unless otherwise requested). but make an effort to only do this with those of similar fitness & interest.
- Phone calls are best, followed by e-mail, (please limit texting).
- Trail Discovery is not providing transportation at this time, so we meet at the location, or, in a few cases, have our guide accompany or guests. Most locations are 20 min. or less from Palm Springs & Palm Desert.
- We love cash, and also accept Visa, M/C, Discover, & for our repeat clients, checks, (we'll soon have an online booking option).
Thanks a million for the pictures, Scott................and, yes, we look forward to working with you many more times in the future. You are TERRIFIC!!!!
Eventfully yours, Rosanne McCamey & Pamela Turner, Owners Events a la Carte!
Serving Indian Canyons, Joshua Tree Natl Park, San Jacinto State Park, Painted Canyon (San Andreas fault), & more!